“Pay for mosquito bites and not sleeping” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Tulipan

Residence Tulipan
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pisa
Save Saved
You added Residence Tulipan to your Saves list
Via Pietrasantina, 103, 56122 Pisa, Italy   |
Ranked #63 of 82 Hotels in Pisa
Cambridge, UK
“Pay for mosquito bites and not sleeping”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2008

I stayed in Residence Tulipan for one night. I was supposed to stay there for two weeks. It was clear from the first minutes that I was not going to be able to sleep there. The bed had an old mattress that wasn't quite flat, it was noisy and it had many mosquitoes inside.

It was very hot and didn't have a fan, so I had to leave the window open and suffer the mosquito bites.

I stayed in a "studio apartment with phone", it had a tiny two burner cooker that looked very old, the bathroom was quite small. The shower was basically on top of the toilet and it was ridiculous to try to take a shower. All I have to say is that if you can pay a bit more just skip spending money and time at this hotel.

It is also not very convenient if you want to go and eat at a restaurant. It is not very central. I ended up expending 20 euro more per night and stayed at a beautiful little hotel just around the corner from the tower.

• Liked — the exit
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

1 review from our community

Been to Residence Tulipan? Share your experiences!