“Great location!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 233 Pisa B&B and Inns
Terceira, Portugal
“Great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Perfect location, helpful staff, beautiful rooms! Loved this b&b and would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area. Breakfast could have been a little larger but besides that everything was perfect.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I found 4Rooms on TripAdvisor and was so glad I did. From the moment I called to make my reservation to our departure from his B&B, the owner, Luca, was extremely helpful and gracious. He made my family of four very welcome at his B&B.

The B&B is located on the piazza right outside of the grounds of the duomo/baptistry of the leaning tower of Pisa, so it was very convenient to the leaning tower itself as well as to restaurants. We stayed in the pink room -- it was large and comfortable for our family (two adults, two small kids).

Overall, I think we received a good value and excellent service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Located right at leaning Tower if Pisa this accommodation could not be better placed. My husband, two daughters and I were met at the front door and shown to our pink room. The room was very big - plenty of room for us to spread our luggage out. The owner, Luca was fantastic - his service could not be faulted. He carried our bags to our room, showed us how everything worked, told us the best restaurants to visit and made our stay very comfortable. Breakfast was included in the price which was very convenient. Would recommend this bed and breakfast to any travellers!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at 4Rooms very much! The room was huge and clean. The location and view were fabulous! Luca was a wonderful host! He was helpful, friendly and always smiling. He took great care of us during our stay. Breakfast was delicious as well. We will definitely stay at 4Rooms again next time we're in Pisa and heartily recommend it!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Milton WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

In many years of travel, this was one of the most convenient lodgings we've found. The B&B faces the square immediately in front of the gate to the Tower. The entrance door faces the main street, and the parking is to the right side (facing the main street).
Luca was so helpful. He was happy to answer questioins (spoke English) and offer dining suggestions. We called about 30 min. before arriving, and he was there waiting for us. Although there is no elevator, the steps are wide and no problem. Breakfast was adequate -- crossiant, butter, jelly, etc. and good coffee. The room was large and very clean. We would readily recommend staying at 4Rooms.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Arrived late flight at Pisa airport. Rang the owner.. 10 euro taxi ride to B and B. The owner there waiting as I arrived. He showed me to room which was excellent. I was travelling by train the following morning at midday. He checked the times for me from St Rossore station. Five minutes walk down the road. He assured me that if any problems during the night he would answer his phone straight away.. Lovely breakfast.. Lovely view from room and balcony of Leaning tower etc. As train not until later I left my case at the B&B while I went to see the sights( which I have to say were magnificent and quiet in the early morning) and when I returned to pick up my case I was offered use of bathroom to freshen up before I left... Fantastic service!! Grazie!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

4rooms turned out to be a great pick for our stay. The location at the entrance to the Piazza del Duomo can not be beat. The rooms were also very nice ( we stayed in the green room). But the best part of the stay was the friendly and helpful staff. Because it is a small b&b, the desk is not always staffed, but the owner gave us his cell number and answered every time we called. He was also very helpful with restaurant recommendations, directions, etc. He even saved us some money because we were going to take a taxi to Lucca and he guided us to the nearby train station and even looked up the timetables for us. This was a very enjoyable stay and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to 4Rooms Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!