“Exellent treat & service !!! High recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Noblesse
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via S. Anastasio, 23, 55100 Lucca, Italy   |
Ranked #35 of 57 Hotels in Lucca
Krakaudorf, Austria
“Exellent treat & service !!! High recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

were really impressed with the hotel looks and with manners presented by the staff. The staff are so friendly and attentive, from the minute we arrived we were made to feel at home. The hotel and its rooms are lovely. The bath is very modern and really large with the Jacuzzi Tub and Shower jacuzzi.Congratulations to the team of the hotel Noblesse.they are really doing a great job and we will definitely be choosing this hotel again for our many visits in this beatiful city ,lucca!!!

Room Tip: Room 30 its a old modern tower ,, composed with all modern facilities !!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
luebeck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Well was the second time in Lucca and we decide to booke a 5 star hotel as it was my girlfriend birthday! we booked 1 month in advanced ´and i ordered also some season fresh flowers in the room before my arriving as a surprise for my girlfriend. Very cleaned hotel, our room was really spaciuos with a large bathroom, and jacuzzi shower !!! Will be back for a next special event :) but thank also to the staff at the front desk!!!!

Room Tip: room 25 was really really spaciuos and with two big windows !!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
hamburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Right in the city center where all the turist attractions are.
we didn't want to leave and would definitely stay there again. Thank you so much for such an amazing stay. We really love your hotel. And thank you again for the lovely treats when we arrived. The rooms are well appointed ,the staff very professional, which it appeared was a family owner and run business. evrything perfect !!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Was Here with my mother and we had a great stay!
The receptionist named Veronica even helped us chase our driver :)
A truly friendly place, location is excellent, the town is beautiful and safe.. PErfect ITalian experience

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We went to this hotel in October 2010 and had no choice because there was a comic festival on and all other hotels were booked out. We paid quite a large fee due to having no choice and expected 5 star quality since this was the only 5 star accommodation we had the whole trip. The hotel itself was quite nice, but the service we received was terrible. I never unpack my bag fully so I don't forget things, therefore I had things placed on top of my bag and nearby on the floor. When we left 2 nights later I realised that some of my clothes were missing. Housekeeping had cleared my things and placed them in drawers so I didn't know they were there. That itself was not the problem. When I called back immediately to find out about my things, I was hung up on after describing the problem. We had our next host call back in Italian and he didn't receive my helpful information either and was rudely told that they didn't know what we were talking about.

If we had stayed in a hostel or 3 star hotel I would have chalked it up to getting what you pay for. But for the price we paid (approx 300 euros a night) this was unacceptable. We are never going back to that hotel and will tell anyone not to as well. Avoid at all costs!

Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Hotel n, Direttore at Hotel Noblesse, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Although the terribille experience of 2010 ??????
This customer returned to spend a holiday in our hotel, in November 2011, leaving us with best compliments for our professionality ...???????

** In all the hotels where there is a room service the hausekeeper, when re-order the room, takes all the clothes spread out to place them in the wardrobe , takes the objects spread out in the room to place them in the drawers wardrobe as it should be.
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

A gorgeous hotel in grand Italian style. Worth the price. Staff and service are very friendly,very accommodating, very flexible. One of my best hotel stays ever. Lucca is a fun and lovely town to visit, and this hotel is the icing on the cake.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I think this hotel does itself a disservice by advertising as a 5 star hotel, because it absolutely is not one. It may be the nicest hotel in Lucca; I have no idea about that. But it's not even in the same universe as 5 star hotels in other cities.
There's a tired shabbiness throughout, AC and lighting is hard to use and inconsistent (in some cases controlled by the front desk), TV offerings and bathroom quality vary greatly from room to room, as does the amount of outside noise. The service was generally very efficient and friendly, including housekeeping. Breakfast was ok. Fruits and meats were fresh but cakes and breads were very stale; no hot offerings. Overall the pricing isn't too bad for the quality, which I'd say is about 3.5 stars.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Noblesse? Share your experiences!