I stayed here 2 nights in March 2013 and was very happy with my choice of accomodation. My dorm bed was very comfortable, extra blankets were provided without asking and the place was clean and tidy. Lots of common area space, lockable storage in the rooms and Marco on the front desk was fabulous. Don't hesitate to stay here but please remember that it is a hostel and not a hotel. The shared bathrooms aren't cleaned each and every time someone showers or uses the toilet. But they are cleaned every day and I found them perfectly acceptable (and I like things clean).
The only downside for me was the lack of a kitchen for guest use but they do offer breakfast and dinner for a nominal fee.
- Also Known As:
- Ostello San Frediano Hotel Lucca
- Ostello San Frediano Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the historical center of Lucca, in an old restored building, close to the main attractives of the town, with a wide garden that looks upon the beautiful city walls.We have several kinds of accomodation: double rooms, family rooms for 4 or 6 persons, shared rooms with 6 or 8 beds, most of them with private bathroom; moreover we have toilets and showers on each floor. Besides the comfort that you can find in the spacious bedrooms, we have also TV room, library, dining room, meeting areas, internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Ostello San Frediano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.