Lucca is fascinating - full of history, and some great restaurants and bars! La Romea is in the centre and parking is available about half a mile away. However, Giulio and Gaia are really helpful and will park your car for you once you have arrived with your luggage and will help when you leave.
The bedrooms are traditionally furnished and comfortable and a very good and varied breakfast is served in the wonderful dining room.
There are several interesting places to visit locally including Pisa, which was more impressive than we ever thought it might be - wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast La Romea is a typical exemple of historic residence, located on the first floor of a late XIVth century palace in Via Sant'Andrea, a short walk fron the Guinigi Tower. Guests will be welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the hart of the medieval town. The spacious living room gives room for your private meetings and a wonderful breakfast. We can organize Baby sitting as well as Dog sitting, please ask the reception. We can organize for transportation to and from the two major airports of Pisa and Firenze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Bed & Breakfast La Romea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Romea
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel Lucca