La Romea is a lovely bed and breakfast in a central location in Lucca. We stayed for 3 nights in the Ivory Room which was very spacious and comfortable and like the rest of La Romea, characterful. Giulio and Gaia are very welcoming hosts and offered us some great restaurant recommendations and also tipped us off about a Puccini concert which was one of the highlights of the trip. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast La Romea is a typical exemple of historic residence, located on the first floor of a late XIVth century palace in Via Sant'Andrea, a short walk fron the Guinigi Tower. Guests will be welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the hart of the medieval town. The spacious living room gives room for your private meetings and a wonderful breakfast. We can organize Baby sitting as well as Dog sitting, please ask the reception. We can organize for transportation to and from the two major airports of Pisa and Firenze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bed & Breakfast La Romea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast La Romea