It IS a motel, and located right next to the highway, but has good soundproofing, extremely clean and well run, and none of the sleaze factor you would associate with highway motels. Bright, cheerful and well run. Staff was extremely helpful with a late arrival with small children, parking arrangements etc. Lucca is so small that it is an easy stroll to the (gorgeous) medieval center, and you can even rent bikes from the hotel. I would probably not choose to spend an entire vacation there due to location, but it is a perfect spot if you want to make a quick stop to visit Lucca (which you should) or break your trip
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Toscana Lucca Hotel
- Eurostars Toscana Lucca Hotel Lucca
- Eurostars Toscana Hotel Lucca
- Lucca Eurostars Toscana Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Eurostars Toscana Lucca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.