Comfortable room, despite of the sound (which could be a bit annoying) and the space (it's not too big for a 4-hotel star). Breakfast with no variety, I expected more of this, but it's good anyway. One advice: don't take the coffee from the machine, ask the waiter to prepare it (it's much better). Another advice: ask the reception for "pizzerie" close to the hotel: Funiculí and Atilio: good and cheap. Another positive point: we were given a red wine hotel and chocolate; these details are good.
So this is a good hotel, 15 minute walking to the center and 20 to the railway station, new but not "ultra-modern", comfortable and with very nice people at the reception.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Toscana Lucca Hotel Lucca
- Eurostars Toscana Lucca Hotel
- Eurostars Toscana Hotel Lucca
- Lucca Eurostars Toscana Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Eurostars Toscana Lucca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.