We loved this hotel. The rooms are well-sized and gorgeously decorated - in a very romantic style. The buffet-style breakfast was excellent. The hotel is well-located for easy access to the Via Fillungo, the main commercial street. My only complaint is that it was a bit of a trek from the train station. I would highly recommend the hotel and Lucca. It is a beautiful city well worth a one or two night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I would like to add information for all the customers that book to our hotel,because cause the limit traffic zone there are a lot of mistake and trouble, so I would like to add in the form confirmation or straight away in the hotel's information, the right route for to reach us. Below there are description in english and Italian.1) YOU CAN REACH THE HOTEL BY CAR You are allowed to get inside the walls from Santa Maria gate ONLY. As soon as you pass through the gate turn right taking Via della cavallerizza St. keep going straight on and you'll get into San Frediano Piazza where the church is, you mustgo all around this church untill you'll find Via cesare Battisti St. on your letf side. Get into via Cesare Battisti St. take the secondstreet on your left side wich is Via degli angeli St. Our staff will help you out with your luggage. HOTEL STAFF WILL TAKE THE PLATENUMBER OF YOUR CAR, that has to be send it to the police department and then they will show you where to park. YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR CAR KEYSAT THE FRONT DESK DURING ALL YOUR STAY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Alla Corte Degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alla Corte Degli Angeli Hotel Lucca
- Alla Corte Degli Angeli Lucca