No doubt they are trying hard to cater to Trip Advisor readers. They even have literature in the room encouraging you to submit a review. However, we had a few problems. I agree with what people have said about the quality of the rooms, nice breakfast, and great location. However, there was only one person on duty in this small hotel and if you needed her she was often hard to find. Not her fault--she was just doing everything all by herself. As an example, the shower in our bathroom was way too space-age complicated. The controls were electronic buttons with symbols and the instruction card was written in "Italian English". I called the front desk for help but the 1 person on duty was too busy with people at the front desk to help us right away. She did eventually come to the room but couldn't figure the darn thing out either. I finally got it to work later but didn't need the aggravation. Also, couldn't close the window in our room because it was broken. On the positive side, the bathroom had a big whirlpool tub and, generous size sink, and a TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I would like to add information for all the customers that book to our hotel,because cause the limit traffic zone there are a lot of mistake and trouble, so I would like to add in the form confirmation or straight away in the hotel's information, the right route for to reach us. Below there are description in english and Italian.1) YOU CAN REACH THE HOTEL BY CAR You are allowed to get inside the walls from Santa Maria gate ONLY. As soon as you pass through the gate turn right taking Via della cavallerizza St. keep going straight on and you'll get into San Frediano Piazza where the church is, you mustgo all around this church untill you'll find Via cesare Battisti St. on your letf side. Get into via Cesare Battisti St. take the secondstreet on your left side wich is Via degli angeli St. Our staff will help you out with your luggage. HOTEL STAFF WILL TAKE THE PLATENUMBER OF YOUR CAR, that has to be send it to the police department and then they will show you where to park. YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR CAR KEYSAT THE FRONT DESK DURING ALL YOUR STAY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Alla Corte Degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alla Corte Degli Angeli Hotel Lucca
- Alla Corte Degli Angeli Lucca