This hotel is one of the most comfortable places I've ever stayed in Italy, period. That's how a one night stay became ten - it's just so nice you don't want to leave. If you're visiting Lucca, and there's a dozen reasons to make Lucca a base for exploring the area, stay here!
- Big, quiet rooms
- Really, Really nice staff
- Good location, near but not in city, 30 min walk, free plentiful parking
- Great breakfust buffet with excellent staff
- Free wifi in rooms
- An incredible restaurant onsite, very good value, creative, delicious, and more terrific staff.
The very best Best Western we've ever seen (and we've seen some good ones).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel located near the historic center, offers tasteful decor, meeting facilities, restaurant & bar; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Guinigi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lucca
- Lucca Best Western