Me and my friend stayed here May 11th, 2013 for one night. We arrived by train and took a taxi to the B&B. Francesco meet us out front at 8:45p.m. He was watching for us from the restaurant nearby. He was very nice and spoke English well. The room was dark but perfect and the breakfast (served up by a pretty lady) was delicious. The location of the B&B is amazing! Walking distance from everything. We walked back to the train station on our way out of Lucca. It was a nice 15 minute stroll. We would definitely stay here again. By the way, we ate pizza at La Tana Dell'Orco while waiting for the train to come. It's very close to the train station and Claud (the owner) is incredibly nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Anfiteatro is located in the historic center of Lucca, in front of one of the finest squares in Italy, Piazza Anfiteatro; from the large living room windows you can admire the remains of ancient columns that formed the Roman amphitheater. Our location is very central and close to the B&B there are many wine bars and restaurants. The B&B offers accommodation in 5 rooms (3 double and 2 doubles) all finished in wood with furniture carefully selected and treated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your B&B Anfiteatro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Anfiteatro Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast Anfiteatro