We stayed for one night only at B&B Evelina however would have loved to have stayed longer and in Lucca. Although there's no lift, the walk up the three flights of stairs was worth it. Simona and Guilio were the perfect hosts providing everything a traveller could want when staying away from home. The room and bathrooms are spotless and although this was the only accommodation during our 6 week tour of Italy where we didn't have our own private ensuite, it wasnt necessary. Everything was spotless and there were never queues. Breakfast Italian style was served on the terrace with everything fresh and delicious. We would recommend anyone wishing to be in the centre of Lucca to stay at B&B Evelina. It's for the discerning adult traveller who likes good clean quiet accommodation at a reasonable price. If you are travelling by train, we would recommend a taxi as the walk is approximately 15 minutes along cobbled streets.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Evelina Hotel
- Bed And Breakfast Evelina
- Bed & Breakfast Evelina Hotel Lucca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Evelina" Bed & Breakfast enjoys a central and at the same time peaceful and quiet location, where the charm of a typical ancient house is preserved.On the third floor of one of Lucca's noble mansions, Simona and Giulio welcome their guests in an apartment enriched with age-old objects that recall the past and longtime experienced travelers. The apartment overlooks an old medieval courtyard with cool gardens and offers five spacious rooms.Breakfast, served on the terrace with a view of Lucca's red rooftops and Torre delle Ore, will make your stay unique and unforgettable."Evelina" B&B offers warm hospitality in a private house, open to all those who are looking for and appreciate friendly accommodation in a relaxing environment. ... more less