I absolutely loved this hotel. I've stayed in some of the loveliest hotels in Italy, and I can say without question that Villa San Michele was my favorite. Firstly, the setting is remarkable, the views stunning, and the vibe, utterly charming. We had just spent the last week at the Lungarno and we'd heard of the Villa's lush scenery. From the minute we arrive we were treated as if we were the only guests there. We were given the utmost of attention by all the fabulous staff who consistently made it their business to ensure we have everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. Everyone who worked there, from Managers to waiters to housekeepers were incredibly friendly and lovely. The food was impeccable (yet pricey), and the rooms were large and comfortable. I should mention that the design of this Villa is not at all modern. It's very modest and old world, but very clean and charming. They also have free internet in the rooms and ALSO outside in the gardens! This hotel certainly isn't cheap, but if you want to treat yourself even for a couple of nights, you will not be disappointed! This is PERFECT honeymoon hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the surviving fresco of the Last Supper to the terraced gardens and pool, Villa San Michele is a feast for the eyes. In the 15th century it was a monastery, today it is one of Europe's most fascinating hotels. A Renaissance Villa, a perfect view of Florence. The finest resort from which to appreciate the city of the Medicis via the comfortable complimentary shuttle that in just 15 minutes links the Villa to the shop windows, the art, the museums. Dining at the Loggia Terrace will be one of the most romantic experiences of your entire trip. Don't leave without learning the secrets of Italian cuisine at the hotel's cookery school, where hands-on lessons are taught by famous Chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Belmond, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Belmond Villa San Michele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Michele By Orient-Express Hotel Fiesole
- Hotel San Michele
- San Michele Hotel
- Belmond Villa San Michele Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy