We didn't stay at the San Michele, but one day my friend suggested we go there for lunch. We arrived by 12 and were invited for a cocktail in the gardens before going to the restaurant for lunch. It was so beautiful with such outstanding service. I would consider this paradise on Earth. During the 3 hours we were there, everybody took care of everything we needed impeccably. The food was outstanding, as it usually is in Italy, and the service was perfect. The setting was gorgeous....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the surviving fresco of the Last Supper to the terraced gardens and pool, Villa San Michele is a feast for the eyes. In the 15th century it was a monastery, today it is one of Europe's most fascinating hotels. A Renaissance Villa, a perfect view of Florence. The finest resort from which to appreciate the city of the Medicis via the comfortable complimentary shuttle that in just 15 minutes links the Villa to the shop windows, the art, the museums. Dining at the Loggia Terrace will be one of the most romantic experiences of your entire trip. Don't leave without learning the secrets of Italian cuisine at the hotel's cookery school, where hands-on lessons are taught by famous Chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Belmond, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Belmond Villa San Michele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Michele By Orient-Express Hotel Fiesole
- Hotel San Michele
- San Michele Hotel
- Belmond Villa San Michele Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy