What an amazing property !!!!!!!!!!!! from the terraced gardens with super awesome views ,bursting with tulips and other beautiful flowers, to the rooms with view of Florence to greet you on waking up in the morning, to the comfy mattress with high quality cotton linnen, to the beautifully done up verandah restaurant and bar, impeccable service with the best meet and greet attitude......i could go on and on. Oh !!! cannot miss the Bellinis with fresh peach, made by Dennis !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the surviving fresco of the Last Supper to the terraced gardens and pool, Villa San Michele is a feast for the eyes. In the 15th century it was a monastery, today it is one of Europe's most fascinating hotels. A Renaissance Villa, a perfect view of Florence. The finest resort from which to appreciate the city of the Medicis via the comfortable complimentary shuttle that in just 15 minutes links the Villa to the shop windows, the art, the museums. Dining at the Loggia Terrace will be one of the most romantic experiences of your entire trip. Don't leave without learning the secrets of Italian cuisine at the hotel's cookery school, where hands-on lessons are taught by famous Chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Orient Express, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Belmond Villa San Michele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Michele By Orient-Express Hotel Fiesole
- Hotel San Michele
- San Michele Hotel
- Belmond Villa San Michele Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy