VillaSanMichele is a gem. From the moment we entered the building to when we drove off, it was flawless. At the check-in, the receptionist showed us couple of room alternatives and ended up upgrading us. The room that we stayed in had a wonderful garden.
We had both lunch and dinner in VillaSanMichele, which were great. Especially the dinner is a true gastronomic experience with a lot of flavors, and a huge wine list. Again next morning, the breakfast was amazing, loads of very fresh. very delicious stuff, it was hard to refrain myself from overeating.
Pool area is absolutely stunning. So calm and relaxing.The hard thing is to choose between staying in the pool for the entire day vs going to Florence.
Indoor spaces are full of character. A lovely, lovely place. we will definitely go back there. In my review i always add some negatives to balance the review out a bit but it is very hard to find a negative about this place.
Please keep it as it is forever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the surviving fresco of the Last Supper to the terraced gardens and pool, Villa San Michele is a feast for the eyes. In the 15th century it was a monastery, today it is one of Europe's most fascinating hotels. A Renaissance Villa, a perfect view of Florence. The finest resort from which to appreciate the city of the Medicis via the comfortable complimentary shuttle that in just 15 minutes links the Villa to the shop windows, the art, the museums. Dining at the Loggia Terrace will be one of the most romantic experiences of your entire trip. Don't leave without learning the secrets of Italian cuisine at the hotel's cookery school, where hands-on lessons are taught by famous Chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Belmond, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Belmond Villa San Michele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Michele By Orient-Express Hotel Fiesole
- Hotel San Michele
- San Michele Hotel
- Belmond Villa San Michele Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy