My wife and i had the pleasure of staying a couple of days just recently in Villa San Michele and considering this to be my 3rd visit to Florence, this has to be the most amazing one by far..
The Hotels is impeccably presented inside and more importantly outside as well as the property is situated in the hillside on a little mountain next to a forest. caters to a discerning customer who appreciates comfort, quality and peace and quiet(apart from the birds)
The views are unrivalled.
The amenities are quality driven.
Service is amazing from the first step into the property, to attending to our needs, to the complimentary transport to and from Florence centre......amazing.
Definitely will go back again.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Michele By Orient-Express Hotel
- Villa San Michele By Orient-Express Hotel Fiesole
- Hotel San Michele
- San Michele Hotel
- Villa San Michele Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the surviving fresco of the Last Supper to the terraced gardens and pool, Villa San Michele is a feast for the eyes. In the 15th century it was a monastery, today it is one of Europe's most fascinating hotels. A Renaissance Villa, a perfect view of Florence. The finest resort from which to appreciate the city of the Medicis via the comfortable complimentary shuttle that in just 15 minutes links the Villa to the shop windows, the art, the museums. Dining at the Loggia Terrace will be one of the most romantic experiences of your entire trip. Don't leave without learning the secrets of Italian cuisine at the hotel's cookery school, where hands-on lessons are taught by famous Chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Villa San Michele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.