Our stay at Pensione Bencista was many years ago. I wanted to refer it to friends planning a trip to Florence. Checking out Trip Advisor to see if it was still in operation. So happy to read all these great reviews. This is what you want when traveling to Italy. Rome and Florence are so noisy and congested now. I would definitely stay outside all big Itialian cities now and day trip in. Venice stay on the Brenta Riviera. Bus direct to Piazza Roma. Trip advisors you rock! Great reviews of one of my favorite places ever to stay. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Bencista is a 14th-century villa set in the hills above Florence and surrounded by Tuscan olive groves. The terrace offers panoramic views of the city. You have a free internet point with Wi-Fi in the lounge at Pensione Bencista. There is also a game and TV room, plus a children's play area on the grounds. Breakfast includes sweet and savory Tuscan products. Free parking is provided. The pretty town of Fiesole is just a 5 minute drive from Pensione Bencista. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pensione Bencista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Bencista Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy
- Pensione Bencista Hotel Fiesole