The Signoria Apartments are tucked behind a wooden door just steps from the central and beautiful Piazza della Signoria. The location couldn't have been better for seeing the sites of this wonderful city. Despite being centrally located, it is very quiet and restful. These facilities have been recently modernized and decorated nicely. We stayed in the Rosso Apartment on the top floor with a balcony that has a view of the Palazzo Vecchio tower and surrounding buildings. The beds are comfortable and each room in the apartment has its own air-conditioning unit! The bathroom is clean and modern, the kitchen well stocked, and the washing machine a bonus. Liana, our hostess, was friendly, helpful, and caring! Great restaurants are located all around. This is not a full service hotel, but it is the perfect apartment for a lovely stay in central Florence where a family can cook or eat out and relax in comfort and style after a long day of sight-seeing. We hope to come back some day!
- Also Known As:
- Signoria Apartments Hotel Florence
- Signoria Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Signoria Apartments: experience the majesty and elegance of living within the comfort of your own charming apartment in the heart of Florence! The historical palace faces the famous Via Calzaiuoli and gives the chance to enjoy a unique view over the main streets of the old city centre... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Signoria Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.