“Value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 201 Specialty lodging in Florence
Milan, Italy
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

In the heart of the historical center, in the perfect location to explore Florence.
The "lilla" apartment was around 80sm, atmospheric, very clean and fully equipped. Moreover, the staff is very friendly and eager to provide you with information for sightseeing and whatever you need.
I suggest Colle Bereto for your breaks during the day, Rivalta for brunch and Gelateria Vivoli for the best ice-cream ever.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

279 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Turkish first
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went to Italy for honelymoon. The guy at rececption was very friendly and provided information for sightseeing and location for supermarket. Uffizi Gallary is just about one minute away by walking. Fully equipped apartment with dishwasher saved time. I also got a special winter price. I think everything was perfect!

Room Tip: Some people prefer the room facing the street but mine at the other side was really quiet. I just g...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at a lovely one bed executive apartment. The apartment was very clean, modern and well equipped. Really great location.... Right in the centre of the centre. The staff are lovely and so helpful. Only downside is that being so central you experience some late Saturday night noise from the street. I will stay here again but might bring some earplugs :)

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
South East Queensland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had a lovely, atmospheric apartment; clean, neat and tidy; huge master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, separate loft bedroom with two single beds, two bathrooms, and well equipped kitchen, and combined living dining room. Loved it. Despite being up several floors it was worth it for the location which was central to everything .... not that the central historic/tourist area is big at all, you can walk everywhere in a few minutes. Checkin/checkout trouble free and very helpful with our bags on checkout as they held them at reception for nearly the whole day. (Note ... do not drive in central Florence, full of one way narrow streets, GPS inaccurate due to endless road works, unexpected chains barricading streets, etc .... if you are driving suggest drive to outskirts of Florence, then taxi in.). We had a lovely stay. Annie

Room Tip: I think our apartment was called La Torre .... check in was on street 'condotta', with our a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Six of us stayed here in a 2b/2bath with a queen pull out couch. It was large for European standards and literally in the middle of everything. We were seconds for the beautiful Uffizi Museum and the high end shopping district in Florence. We took the card from the Manager and are already planning our stay this fall in the same location! If you are thinking of saying here you picked the right place!!!

• Stayed February 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Excellent service provided from the day checked-in till we checked out. Great location, hardly 3 minutes away from Uffizy gallery and Signoria square. Very good facilities in the apartment. Highly recommended for families. This is not a five star place but extremely good value for money.

Room Tip: Penthouse is a good apartment.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kropp, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here with my friends in December 2012. At first I booked a room in another hotel but changed my mind to this apartment and I think I made a right decision. Compare with a hotel at the same price, you have more space, plus a kitchen and living room included. The location is the strongest point for this apartment, just a stone's throw from Piazza della Signoria and Uffizi Gallery, and only 5 minutes walk to Duomo. I stayed in an apartment at Via dei Calzaiuoli 2, where is a very busy, sometimes noisy, but lovely street.

The apartment itself is very beautiful, with a brick-exposed wall can make you think that you're in a villa in 15th century. There's free internet(Wifi) access and this is the only apartment in my trip I stayed that offer a free laundry facillities(washmachine), which is very useful if you travel so many days like me. The only drawback is there's no elevator in the apartments, but for me it's ok because I could burn energy a bit after eating a lot of pizzas and gelato.

The staff is also very nice and helpful, and his office is just at a corner so you can easily reach him if you have any problems. The best thing in my opinion is his service mind, because when I checked out, I forgot my Wifi repeater which cost around €100 in the apartments. I contacted the staff, Fabio, via E-Mail and he helped me so many times to search for it. After a couple of days he found it and sent it back to me in Germany for FREE. This is something you can't expect even from a five-stars hotel (of course they'll search it for you but you've to pay for the cost of sending). I'm really thankful, thus I decide to review the apartments here to express my appreciation.

If I have a chance to go back to Florence in the future, I'll stay here again for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Signoria Apartments? Share your experiences!