I stayed at the Signoria Apartments with my husband, brother and sister. The location is fantastic, just barely a 1 minute walk from the Piazza Signoria and all of it's glory! Close walk to the Duomo and other locations a good tourist needs to see! The staff was friendly, helpful and pleasant when we needed assistance. I do have a few suggestions. I recommend that an employee accompany the newly checked in guest up to their room to explain the washer (takes forever, BTW), how to work the air (remote controls we had no idea about) and maybe how to work the coffee maker (though we did figure that out). Again, great location, clean and it was so fun to stay in an apartment rather than a hotel room with their lousy breakfasts. Would stay again for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Signoria Apartments Hotel
- Signoria Apartments Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Signoria Apartments: experience the majesty and elegance of living within the comfort of your own charming apartment in the heart of Florence! The historical palace faces the famous Via Calzaiuoli and gives the chance to enjoy a unique view over the main streets of the old city centre... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Signoria Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.