We were greeted by Fabio when we rang the doorbell. We had booked a standard 2 bedroom apartment for 5 nights but upon arrival were upgraded to a superior 2 bedroom apartment which meant a bonus 2nd bathroom! Fabio took us to our apartment and mentioned that we can come down in 5 to 10 minutes to checkin at the reception in the basement. He brought up all our luggage to our apartment and refused to let us help him with this.
Our apartment has great views out of all the windows as it's located at the corner of Via Della Condotta and Via Dei Calzaiuoli and on the 2nd floor.
Fabio told us of all the sights, restaurants and local areas to visit and he did remind us of the 50 euros cleaning fee which we were already aware of as it was part of our booking terms and conditions.
The only drawback of the place is that the lift starts from the 1st floor but the central location and space clearly makes up for it.
- Also Known As:
- Signoria Apartments Hotel Florence
- Signoria Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Signoria Apartments: experience the majesty and elegance of living within the comfort of your own charming apartment in the heart of Florence! The historical palace faces the famous Via Calzaiuoli and gives the chance to enjoy a unique view over the main streets of the old city centre... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Signoria Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.