“Perfect for Honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 418 Hotels in Florence
Hong Kong, China
“Perfect for Honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Staying in this beautiful property was a real treat for our honeymoon. I love the traditional decor and tasteful design of the building. Window overlooking the garden was just marvellous. Outdoor breakfast was so peaceful and delicious. Concierge was very helpful too; they called all the restaurants we want to go and booked museum tickets for us. I enjoyed original amenities of Lorenzo Villoresi (florence based perfumer)
We received champagne and chocolate cake upon our arrival.
The location is perfect too. We could easily walk to the Duomo and centre of the city (10-15 min walking) There is shuttle service during the day so you could comfortably get to your destination without getting too sweaty.

We would highly recommend Four Season Firenze to anyone who want to have a quiet and comfortable place to stay in Firenze. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
1 Thank tomatogirl123

Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We now find ourselves traveling to places because there is a Four Seasons hotel. This is another great example that was well worth it. Our family of five finished a wonderful cruise in Venice last month and had 3 days before departing from Milan. We had heard great things about Firenze, that is Firenze Four Seasons! We had been to Florence in the past but never to the FS. We spend night there and it was the best decision we made. I always struggle when filling out comment cards at end of my stay because my expectations are high from all the incredible fs hotels and resorts we've been to but FS Firenze exceeded all others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed here for three nights with my mom. I was upgraded to a suite with garden view upon arrival. The hotel itself is very historic and lavish. While we were staying there Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's entourage for their wedding were also staying at the facility--so lots of sunglasses and "do you know who I am's" were there while we were there. That being said, we had no problem with the service. Staff was friendly and attentive. The adjacent gardens were well manicured and offered a terrific stroll after or before lunch or dinner. My room had a very large marble bathroom with walk in shower and sunken tub and separate toilet. We had a foyer and two closets at our disposal. The toiletries were fantastic. I do not know if they can be purchased or not, but they smelled absolutely divine! After looking them up on the internet, I see this fragrance was created exclusively for this facility. Wow, they are great! We were given a bottle of champagne and fresh fruit in our room on arrival and had amenities laid out for us each day. The price point is very high and I'm not sure it was 100% worth it, although I haven't sampled other properties in Florence to compare as this is my first time. The room had a bit of a dated smell to it. I'm not sure if it is about due for a renovation or not, but the carpets smelled as though perhaps they may need to be freshened or updated. I much prefer a contemporary motif to traditional, but this hotel really pulled it off and was absolutely stunning.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Four Seasons Hotel really knows how to make their guests have an amazing experience. Not only are the amenities wonderful, but the grounds are equally as beautiful. This Four Seasons Hotel is absolutely perfect in every way! Plus at the time of our stay they had a sculpture exhibition throughout the large garden - stunning works of art. The entire staff was always friendly and so helpful. Always greeting you by name - a very nice and personable detail. The concierge and servers were especially pleasant. They made great recommendations with everything! The only problem I had was that I couln't stay longer. Thank you. I can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great but especially 108 on the corner with an outdoor patio. Great natural lighti...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
2 Thank PayItForward2014
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The four seasons was delightful and one of the highlights of our 2 weeks in Tuscany. The staff was very attentive and made sure we had fresh fruit and prosecco upon arrival in our suite.

Catering helped me plan a special romantic dinner for two on top of the hotel with grand vistsas of Florence and our own private butler. Concierge made sure we had great dinner reserve rations as well as all needs taken care of. The gardens were spectacular and the concierge gave us an art book on the current exposition after I remarked how much I appreciated the sculptures.

We are already planning a return trip next year.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alecjr
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We've been lucky enough to sample different Four Season Properties around the world. This property, with its beautiful gardens, attentive staff, great attractions, and of course... The beauty of Florence, is among the top in hotel properties we have visited.

The four seasons continues to top it's self in service and quality.

It's not often when you pay top dollar but can say with confidence you got your money's worth with service that tops their own George V Paris property.

Congrats.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Maxximvs
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is perhaps one of the best hotels my husband and I have ever stayed in. The hotel itself is stunning and the garden is wonderful 11 acres such a pleasure to walk around. All of the staff seem to remember your name how they do it I just do not know. Vito the chef thank you for the macaroons they were delicious. Try and have a meal in their fine dining restaurant you will not be sorry. All of the rooms are beautiful and quite large and you will love the bathrooms. Thank you to all of the managers and the staff.

Room Tip: All the rooms are stunning.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple