This is a beautifully and thoughtfully designed hotel, with a very helpful reception addressing all your questions with care. They helped us with museum and restaurant bookings, and excellent suggestions for where to find great gelato!
The rooms are very clean, and ours had a jacuzzi.
The breakfasts are in common room, and have delicious selection catering to different tastes.
The common room have also movies and music CDs that you can borrow, and all rooms are equipped with DVD players.
There is WiFi all around.
The garden is peaceful to sit down, and has also a pool, but it was too early for pool season when we visited.
You can also borrow bikes to visit the city like Florentines. However, we did not have a chance to really test the bikes.
Overally, this hotel made our stay very special.
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.