We stayed in riva Lofts for a weekend trip and we will come back as soon as posible.
Riva Lofts is a walk from the center ,so you are away from the quirly italian street life and
able to relax in the peaceful atmosphere of this beautyful restored tuscan villa.
The staff is very helpful and multilingual ,the breakfast buffet is served in a beautyful salon,
our room was spacious and had also a minikitchen ,which could be helpful if you decide to
stay one night home and prepare a little snack...
All the property looks very well maintained and decorated with details,all in all a perl which we highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.