I love staying at the Riva Lofts in Florence because it's such a understated luxury, chic, charming, serene, quiet lovely place. We've stayed two nights on September 29, 2012. Breakfast was wonderful and the breakfast lady makes wonderful cup of cappuccino. Staffs were all extremely wonderful helping us to make reservation for restaurants, suggesting cool neighborhood to check out. This place looked further out but it's just a a short ride on the tram/trade which takes you back to the ancient part of the city. Would love to go back there to stay in such retreat place again. Bikes are available for all guests to borrow too!!
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.