Stayed here for three nights in September 2012 and didn't really want to leave. What a great place! Great staff! Great room! Perfect location!! If you want to go into the city to see the sights, you can walk to the train which takes you into the ancient city of Florence. Or you could just hang out at Riva, by the pool or walking along the river, you feel miles away from the hustle and bustle of Florence. Had a awesome time here! Would stayed here again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.