Beautifully situated on the river, close walk to metro, and not far from airport or train station. We got a taxi from the Peretola/Vespucci airport, approximately 20 euro. Was warmly greeted by Juliet and shown around the resort. The layout of the grounds are amazing, the design of our room #7 was quiet, cozy and romantic. Nice touch to have complimentary water, soft drinks and biscotti, if ever the need for drink or a midnight snack attack. Breakfast served every morning in the living room was adequate and convenient. Nice selection of teas, and an espresso maker available for the cappuccino/espresso lovers. We happened to be there when there was a festival going on within walking distance right over the river to a spacious open green space. Lots of ethnic foods and great live music, that we could here from Riva. We did the hop on and off bus touring around Florence, which you can pick up at the train station, after a short metro ride. The girls Carlotta & Juliet provided us with lots of recommendations for dinners (Altrani was a favorite) and offered many helpful tips on getting around. They even have metro passes available for purchase ffom their front desk. We found the "complimentary" bikes a great way to ride along the river and go to a grocery store close by for provisions. We toured by motorcycle the Tuscany countryside to Greve where the Chianti/Classico wine festival was taking place. An amazing way to explore this beautiful area. Coming back to our room at Riva Lofts after a long day of touring was like finding "heaven on earth". Grazie mille!! Alice, Juliet, & Carlotta for you kind and gracious "Florentine hospitality" We would definitely return to Riva Lofts when visiting Florence again.
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.