Overall a good accomodation experience, specially compared with staying in Florence's overpriced and needing renovation hotels...
If you are driving it is really tough to park, but the B&B has a parking agreement with a parking close by. Check in first before parking.
What I really enjoyed:
- Friendly staff (ask them for recommendations on where to eat, etc.);
- Location (walking distance to all attractions);
- Cool decor.
What could be better:
- Price is a bit high (130 EUR per night), but it is Florence...;
- Breakfast could definitely be better for that price (limited to chocapic, sweet croissant and crappy coffee);
What I did not like at all:
- Nothing to point out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New opened on december 2010, totally renewed 5 rooms all with ensuite bathroom and equipped with all comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Il Giglio Rosso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Giglio Rosso Hotel Florence