“Added to my experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #179 of 516 Florence B&B and Inns
Orleans, France
“Added to my experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is a gem. It's small and clean. I felt very comfortable and content here. The lady who runs the hostel is really cool. Beds were really comfortable, I had a bedside light, I liked that. It's location is ideal. You can get tea or coffee in the kitchen any time. I'd highly recommend it, especially to anyone travelling on their own.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My friends hostel is super close to the train station, beds comfortable and the morning coffee and breakfast yummy! The people I met at this hostel were some of the best, and the atmosphere very positive and friendly. Nadina is one of the best hosts i've had, she is so sweet and welcoming! I would definitely recommend My Friends hostel, all of Nadina's food recommendations, and staying a few nights to get to know the other travelers! I loved my time in Florence thanks to Nadina and I hope to come again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time in Florence, thanks to Ms. Nadina who is very accommodating and so friendly. The name My Friends is really appropriate to the place because of her. She made us feel welcome and much more like a family. I had an upset stomach and she was very concerned to the point that she gave me a medicine to take. The place is also safe though there are a lot of guests. She makes it a point to talk to us and know what we need. The place is also near the train station and famous tourist spots. Just a walking distance.....

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Arrived at Florence earlier than expected and decided to locate our hostel first before rushing off for a winery tour. What I didn't expect was a breakfast treat from Nadina as we rested our legs and familiarised ourselves with the city. The following two nights were great, with Nadina checking in on us from time to time and treating us to wine and homemade cappuccino. It's not the cheapest accommodation option in town, but certainly worth it for its location and personal touch.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

10 min from the station to walk, excellent location very near everything. The flat is extremely quiet, really wonderful. Very clean and spacious BUT cutlery was missing! No knives,forks,spoons so no way of making food. Only phone their mobile because the main office number they are not there most of the time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Couldn't recommend this hostel enough! The owners are so friendly and helpful, its amazing. Definitely stay here for a wonderful stay.
Nadina has great tips for all sort of attractions and the location is perfect (5 minutes walk from the train station).

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I accidently found this place, and as the price was good for me i booked there for 2 nights.
I have stayed in hostels all over Italy, in almost every city, and i can confidently say that this guesthouse is one of the best.
Nadina, the owner of the guesthouse, is probably the sweetest person you will meet, she instantly becomes your friend, helping you with anything and everything you need, She will honestly do anything possible to ensure your happiness and satisfaction.
The guesthouse is small which enables you to meet everyone who stayes there and so i met lots of new friends there. the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was fantastic and the location was great. Do yourself a favor and book there now!

Out of 5 stars i rate this place 6.

Room Tip: Go to everywhere Nadina recommends on.