As an American I chose this hotel because I wanted an American experience after long days of looking at old stuff. I had done a lot of research on TA before the trip and all the hotels in historic city center of Florence seemed, well old. So I thought that going for a shiny new Hilton Garden Inn in a brand new part of Florence would do the trick. While it's shiny and new, everywhere I looked a saw poor construction/finishes. It kinda looked like whoever Hilton hired to build the place duped them. The furnishing wasn't even Ikea quality. Based on what I saw I think this newer hotel will be falling a part down the road.
The cab ride to/from downtown Florence is about $15 each way. So for $30 per day I would have shopped around for a better option in Florence proper.
Also, the area around the hotel looks like it was hit pretty hard by the economic downturn. Lots of the new retail space has yet to be rented to businesses.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli Hotel Florence
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence
- Florence Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Florence
- Florence Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.