We stayed for leisure and feel this hotel deserves about 3.5 star.
It locates outside most destinations but if catch Bus #22 in time, the journey is about 20 minutes to main train station. From there, another 10 -15 walk to Duomo area.
Hotel is modern. Room feels furnished by Ikea. Window curtain is half transparent (only 1 layer). By 7 am, room is as bright as outside. No way to sleep after that.
The biggest complaint is bathroom. Shower door only covers 1/3 of the tub and not sealed properly. Floor is flooded every time, creating a mess for next person. Door frame bottom is actually already rotten for such a new room.
Breakfast buffet is ok. But they have tour groups as customers. Each group has at least 20 people. They overwhelmed the single waitress and food. Many buffet dishes are empty.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli Hotel Florence
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence
- Florence Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Florence
- Florence Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.