- Very central, close to train station and walking distance to the main attractions
- Owner (Paola) was very helpful, pointed out everything we should see on a map, places to eat and made a booking for us to see David
- The air conditioning wasn't great, so in summer the room was very hot
- The shower is very small, (we stayed in a double room with ensuite) I could barely move with the curtain shut
- Being on the 2nd floor with no lift when you have a lot of luggage in the middle of summer is not ideal
Another thing to note is that the address comes up incorrectly on google maps so follow the instructions/map the owners send you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Nella is placed in the center of the city, close to the rail station Santa Maria Novella and Piazza San Lorenzo, which is the Basilica di San Lorenzo and the historical Mercato Centrale.We are also near the famous Palazzo Della Signoria, the popular Piazza Della Repubblica, the Duomo di Santa Maria del Fiore, the Campanile Giotto, the Battistero and all other most important Florence's museums and monuments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Nella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.