the Relais is a lovely apartment hotel in an incredible location--right on the Piazza della Signoria and opposite to the Uffizi. I have visited Florence many times,but never have I stayed in such a central location. I must say that this close proximity really enhanced the trip! I love walking,but walking in crowds and crowds of people I do not like. I think this is why I never truly enjoyed Florence before.It seemed that we were always fighting the masses of people.Relais is close to everything and outside opposite to it is the Cafe Rivoire,where the espresso and pastries are incredible but so reasonably priced. Rivoire closes very late so we would pop in for espresso and pastries at 10PM! The apartment is furnished in a minimalist attractive way---very New York or Milan. Bedding was very white and crisp and clean smelling! Towels were changed daily by the maid and beds made as well.Roberto,the manager is there from 8 or 9 AM until 5:30PM.He is wonderfully helpful and will bend over backwards to help you with anything you need. It was great having the kitchen---not to really do cooking in but to keep salad materials,fruit,etc. for snacks.The bathroom was new and quite nice! Everything was nice and the price incredibly good for Florence. But again,the location was what made the difference!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Piazza Signoria, a discreet welcome in a unique location in Florence. Is a dream vacation a question of your point of view? All our rooms face the Piazza della Signoria giving you an unforgettable view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Relais Piazza Signoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Piazza Signoria Florence
- Relais Piazza Signoria Hotel Florence