Congratulations to Massimo and his team at the Borghese Palace in Florence for creating and operating one of the nicest hotels I have ever had the pleasure of stopping in. My choice was based upon a supply and demand situation over a bank holiday weekend with very limited accommodation available, we managed to get only 'one night at the inn' but tried to stay longer having been completely blown away by the premises, design, fittings etc. Highly recommended for those interested in romance, visual art, luxurious fixtures & surroundings. If you are driving a word of warning re the garage facilities offered next door, whilst extremely convenient, the pricing is by the day rather than a 24 hour period so quickly becomes expensive.
That aside, a highly pleasurable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borghese Palace Art Hotel offers a free wellness centre, and uniquely decorated rooms blending antique furniture and modern-style décor. Set in a 15th-century building, it is a 5-minute walk from Florence Cathedral.Rooms are uniquely decorated with original works of contemporary art and include an LCD TV with Sky channels. Wired internet is free in the rooms while Wi-Fi is free in public areas. Breakfast includes fresh fruit and croissants.The wellness centre is set in original 13th-century cellars. Relaxation facilities include jacuzzi, a steam bath,a hot tub and a sauna. A fitness room is also available.Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery are 650 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Borghese Palace Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borghese Palace Art Florence
- Hotel Borghese Palace Art