We're so glad that we stayed with Vary and Edoardo again on our recent trip. They're always so nice and helpful, and Vary's dinners and breakfasts are excellent. This time, we brought 2 friends with us to stay in the second room, and they enjoyed it, as well. This is a quiet part of Florence, just across from the Boboli Gardens (entrance fee required) and only about 15-20 minutes to all of the major sights in Florence. You can take a walk up the hill behind the b&b to Piazza Michelangelo to see a wonderful panoramic view of Florence. You can either use wifi or their laptop computer for free internet access. Both of the rooms are very nice and comfortable. Since there are only 2 rooms, and since many people come to Giglio Bianco to taste Vary's excellent cuisine or take her cooking classes, you need to book in advance to make sure you can stay at this special place. We would happily come back here again.
- Also Known As:
- Giglio Bianco Hotel
- Giglio Bianco Hotel Florence
- Giglio Bianco Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Boutique a place where you can take a rest and enjoy wonderful food!!!In the centre of Florence very near to Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti, in Oltrarno quarter, in a typical Florentine house of the sixteenth century. It has 2 delicious quiet bedrooms, with private toilet, furnished with good taste and very comfortable.Before the two bedrooms there is a little livingroom, illuminated through a skylight, where guests can read, consult internet or taste good wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Giglio Bianco B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.