Chef, and B&B owner, Vary, made the best meals we had during our 10 day stay in Italy. I HIGHLY recommend staying here. Vary and Edo will be long-time friends by the time you leave. The location is is perfect, right in the heart of Venice. You can walk to all the sights. We won't stay anywhere else on our next visit!
- Also Known As:
- Giglio Bianco Hotel Florence
- Giglio Bianco Bed And Breakfast
- Giglio Bianco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Boutique a place where you can take a rest and enjoy wonderful food!!!In the centre of Florence very near to Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti, in Oltrarno quarter, in a typical Florentine house of the sixteenth century. It has 2 delicious quiet bedrooms, with private toilet, furnished with good taste and very comfortable.Before the two bedrooms there is a little livingroom, illuminated through a skylight, where guests can read, consult internet or taste good wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Giglio Bianco B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.