Giglio Bianco is a cozy B&B found within minutes of the train station, an easy walk to the city center featuring adorable rooms and hosts with most! Tucked away in what seems like a random alleyway, this gem featured everything a honeymooning couple could want. Vary and Edoardo welcome you with open arms, explain how to get around and show you a spotlessly clean room with rare (for Italy) comfortable mattresses, a roomy bathroom and shared area with cozy chairs and comfort. We splurged for the dinner cooked by Chef Vary and it was probably the best food we ate on our entire Italian trip. She customized everything to our tastes and cooked an absolutely incredible meal for us. This is a great B&B that I cannot recommend highly enough!
- Also Known As:
- Giglio Bianco Hotel Florence
- Giglio Bianco Bed And Breakfast
- Giglio Bianco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Boutique a place where you can take a rest and enjoy wonderful food!!!In the centre of Florence very near to Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti, in Oltrarno quarter, in a typical Florentine house of the sixteenth century. It has 2 delicious quiet bedrooms, with private toilet, furnished with good taste and very comfortable.Before the two bedrooms there is a little livingroom, illuminated through a skylight, where guests can read, consult internet or taste good wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Giglio Bianco B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.