What a great place to stay....so charming and great location. Your hosts couldn't be more helpful or friendly, definitely treat you like one of the family. The room was cozy and inviting and the bathroom was fairly large and spotlessly clean. With all that, the best part are the meals....Chef Vary cooks an amazing breakfast to order and definitely GET the dinner... it was incredible and definitely worth every cent! We will definitely stay here again if we are ever in Florence. I can't say enough good things about it!!!
- Also Known As:
- Giglio Bianco Hotel
- Giglio Bianco Hotel Florence
- Giglio Bianco Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Boutique a place where you can take a rest and enjoy wonderful food!!!In the centre of Florence very near to Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti, in Oltrarno quarter, in a typical Florentine house of the sixteenth century. It has 2 delicious quiet bedrooms, with private toilet, furnished with good taste and very comfortable.Before the two bedrooms there is a little livingroom, illuminated through a skylight, where guests can read, consult internet or taste good wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Giglio Bianco B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.