Edo and Chef Vary run this B&B to the highest of standards. I highly recommend the cooking class and the dinner as it was the best meal I had in Italy. The daily breakfast is delectable and served in a room that has a beautiful view into the Boboli Gardens. The location is very convenient for all travelers. The hosts also have the best recommendations for food and especially gelato. I would definitely stay here again if I am fortunate enough to be in Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Foodies? This is the B&B for you!!! If you like enjoy the best food in the city, the customized services we're the right place for you! We're passionate of our job so we dedicate all our energy for make your stay unforgettable! Only 2 rooms in one the most quiet areas in the center of Florence. Our fornitures come from our family so we take a care of every single details. But the main reason for stay at Giglio Bianco is for "revel" in the amazing dishes prepared to your "Personal chef" Chef Vary. Not only traditional food prepared with fresh and organic ingredients but also incredible food for vegetarian, vegans and celiacs. So we wait you !!!!! Vary and Edo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Giglio Bianco B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giglio Bianco Hotel Florence
- Giglio Bianco Bed And Breakfast