“Perfection ” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfection ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Amazing hotel with the best location in Florence. Attentive staff, warm efficient - creating the feeling of a very chic home. Our suite on the 5th floor had a perfect view, loved the technology , advanced yet easy to use. Beautiful breakfast , selection , quality and style. Detail -the top of the boiled egg is already cut for you :). Valeriano congratulations I look forward to trying other hotels in your beautiful collection. You could not pick a better place to stay. Thank you to all.

Stayed December 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Portrait Hotel is an effort by the luxury brand Ferragamo. And I will say it is a very good effort.
Reaching the hotel by car is near impossible. But I got there anyway. You will be driving WITHIN million pedestrians, lawfully but under tremendous pressure.
Most of the rooms are suites with river view. Be aware of those rooms looking into a very small "court yard". It is so small that should barely be qualified as a "court yard". But even that type of rooms are spacious and tastefully appointed, and good for family with kids.
The only restaurant in the hotel is a fantastic place to have your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. People there are really proud of their restaurant, and know every detail about their foods. You can be informed about where the fish, or other ingredients, coming from. And it was quite a pleasant and informative experience.
The hotel staff are really friendly and passionate. I just can not image a better place to stay in this beautiful city.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

hotel staff was amazingly rendering the utmost hospitality and care. Room so much comfortable with absolute modernize facilities and functionalities. Food unbeatable either champagne breakfast and stunning dinner. Definitely we will come back again

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had the pleasure of staying here for one night while on business in Florence.
Although it was a quick stay, I was engaged in a true dance of hotellerie"s perfection.
From the moment I arrived till the second I left I was cocooned by a great young team.
My room had a balcony were you could literally touch Ponte Vecchio. Waooo !
When I stay in hotels the real important things for me are small details. Like finding on your return from dinner a hot herbal tea and a personalised note wishing you a nice sleep. I did love the Christmas video on my room iPad made from all the team members !!! Well done guys and have a merry merry Christmas.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were so surprised with the welcome of Portrait Firenze's team and their hospitality. They have a very nice and good location in the heart of city, very close to Ponte Vecchio, good view especially the Prestigious Suite Room that we stayed. We were so lucky to have an upgrade to this room with the canal view. This property has modern interior with warm design and all with Ferregamo's fragrance.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed one night at this fantastic hotel but wished we we had spent more time there.
From the arrival to the departure only great experiences.
The entire hotel team is FANTASTIC! They all expressed real interest on the guest's needs and were very helpful.
The hotel is very upscale and detail oriented. The sound system is fantastic.

Hello Rafael (From Portrait Firenze) Fernando, my daughter and I hope to see you in Firenze soon !~

Room Tip: we had 2 rooms: my husband and I stayed in a room with a fantastic view and my daughter in a smaller...
Green Features: Seems they have an environmental practice, as bellow: Efficient laundry dryers Electric car charging station Water-efficient bathroom fixtures Energy-efficient lightbulbs Linen reuse program
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
new york
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I expected more from this hotel since it is owned by the Ferragamo family. The room was pretty but worn. It bothered me that the floors were all scratched up and the bathroom was large but was not luxurious. It was an odd lobby layout that was not welcoming. The staff were warm and tried to be helpful but they weren't. One of the restaurants they reserved for us was awful. The other was just ok. I'm not sure if it was a great location, I only stayed 2 nights. I wouldn't stay again. Although the view of the Arno River was breathtaking!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
-D_Roggero-, Direttore at Portrait Firenze, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Ior23,

I have just received your comments about your stay today and please allow me to reply to your review.

It is only through candid and honest feedback like yours that we can assess ourselves and the quality we deliver to our guests. I embrace your feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feelings with us.

I appreciate your suggestion about our product and we will certainly look into it. In regards to your experiences in the city I can assure you that the team members personally try all the attractions in Florence and only after doing so they confidently suggest them to our guests. I am sorry that you were not fully satisfied on this occasion.

I have personally shared your comments with my staff and, together as a team, we are working in order to keep on connecting emotionally with our guests, understanding and anticipating their wishes.

I would like to better understand your comments and assit you personally, therefore I am taking this opportunity to send you in my direct email address d.roggero@lungarnocollection.com so that we can get in touch directly if you wish to do.

I strongly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again here in Florence in the future, I am at complete your disposal.

Regards,
Diego Roggero
Hotel Manager

Been to Portrait Firenze? Share your experiences!