- Around 5-6 mins walking distance away from the Train station.
- Very nice and comfortable room with air-con (no extra charge).
- In-suite Toilet and shower are very clean too.
- Breakfast is nice too. Large home-baked bread + buffet (bread slice, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee). Must try the Cappuccino.
- Only the lift is too small. 2 ppl + one 27"lugguage already occupy the whole lift..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arco Antico bed & Breakfast is located in a quiet side street, a few steps from Fortezza da Basso. Arco Antico is very close (5 minutes walking) to all the principal city's museums, churches and monuments, located in S. Lorenzo one of the most important shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Arco Antico B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.