The hotel is very nice and the staff was helpful. The lounge had very limited food selection but had a good view of the city. The elevators are very small - takes very long time to go up to the rooms and down to the lobby.
The hotel is far away from the city but there is a shuttle bus that goes to the city (not very frequently).
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Florence Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Florence Metropole Hotel Florence
- Hilton International Florence
- Hilton Florence
- Florence Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Florence Metropole is a contemporary hotel with a strategic location adjacent to all important traffic hubs. It is only 3 km (10 minutes) away from the Florence International Airport and the city business district. The historic city centre and the Duomo Cathedral are easily reachable with the complimentary shuttle bus service (29 seats) available every day on an hourly basis (timetables available at the Front Desk).The 15-floors building offers, from the Executive Lounge’s terrace, a breathtaking view of Florence. It has 212 guestrooms - including 32 Executive rooms, 22 deluxe and 4 suites. Each guest room is furnished with a warm, contemporary style; wooden floor and spacious marble bathrooms can ensure maximum comfort for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel is provided of external free parking (50 boxes) and undergroud garege (80 boxes) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Florence Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.