“No Reservation!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #367 of 507 Florence B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“No Reservation!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2006

My girlfriend and I arrived in Florence by train on June 8, 2006. We took a taxi to the main plaza where the amazing Duomo is and the A Casa di Alino resides. We rang the door bell with no answer. We rang and rang and rang on and off for about 15 minutes. Finally, we rang a different B&B in the same building and the nice man answered and buzzed us in the building. The man called Alessio from A Casa di Alino on his cell phone, then handed me the phone. Alessio told me he was in Venice and he did not have availibility and further more he did not remember my reservation. I told him I have two emails directly from him confirming my reservation along with the reservation number with confirmed dates. He could not do anything for me. I booted up my laptop and forwarded the emails to him with no response. I was very upset and homeless in Florence. I parked my girlfriend at an outside cafe with our luggage and went walking around looking for a room. As you can imagine, arriving to another country and finding that you don't have a room is very upsetting. Be careful!

• Stayed June 2006

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo

Been to A Casa di Alino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about A Casa di Alino

Address: Piazza San Giovanni 2, 50129 Florence, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Florence > Florence
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #367 of 507 B&Bs / Inns in Florence
A CASA DI ALINO Bed and Breakfast is located just in Dome Square,with a breathtaking view facing the main Cathedral of Florence, 'Santa Maria in Fiore'.The rooms at A CASA DI ALINO have en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, frigobars and Sat TV.A fantastic location at right prices. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your A Casa di Alino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage A Casa di Alino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.