Not sure where all these bad reviews are coming from, We had a very lovely time at the Rezidenza Millenium. We didnt have a hotel booked so we met the owner at the train station, he walked us down the street to the greatly located hotel. Everything was perfect in our room, comfortable beds, very clean and I loved the ceilings with original paintings. Celia who checked us in gave us a few restaurant recommendations which turned out to be some of the best eats we had in Italy! The street noise is a little loud however it didn't bother us at all. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for an affordable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Millennium is located in the center of Florence right next to the Santa Maria Novella square. Experience the warm and welcoming atmosphere in our Florentine palazzo. Inside our beautiful Italian 1800 century palazzo we offer bright, fresh and newly renovated rooms with five meters high fresco ed ceilings, all furnished in typical Tuscan style. Residenza Millennium offers double, twin, triple and family rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms. Air conditioning/heating system, satellite flat screen TV and safety box is standard in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residenza Millenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Millenium Florence
- Residenza Millenium Hotel Florence