I would hardly call this a hotel,as there are NO,hotel amenities.I looks like some one took an old building and turned one floor into rooms.
It is also on a very noisy corner,and you need to plug your ears ,to get any sleep.
Once again,I find that free wi fi,only extends to the lobby although they advertise it to be through out the "hotel".
It is really sad,that when you are on a budget,you end up,in places like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Millennium is located in the center of Florence right next to the Santa Maria Novella square. Experience the warm and welcoming atmosphere in our Florentine palazzo. Inside our beautiful Italian 1800 century palazzo we offer bright, fresh and newly renovated rooms with five meters high fresco ed ceilings, all furnished in typical Tuscan style. Residenza Millennium offers double, twin, triple and family rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms. Air conditioning/heating system, satellite flat screen TV and safety box is standard in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Residenza Millenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Millenium Florence
- Residenza Millenium Hotel Florence