The room was a bit small but was clean and had all the facilities. There was a seating/breakfast area in the reception hall, which had wine and a selection of biscuits cakes and nuts, which were available to the guests, with an honesty box for the cost of the wine. There was a good selection of food for a continental breakfast. The manager was only on site at certain times of the day, however there was always someone there at breakfast time so any queries could be dealt with at that time. The hotel is on the second floor and there is a lift. It is situation quite near to the centre, we walked to the centre every day. We felt it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence