We stayed at the home in florence for 4 days this past june and it was absolutely wonderful. Massimilano is so helpful with how to get to things, recommendations, etc. We opted out of the breakfast and decided to do the typical Italian breakfast cappuchino and cornetto there was a coffee bar less than a block away on our way to the city that we were able to stop in. And it was absolutely fantastic. We were able to walk around the entire city from the bed and breakfast without a problem, it was a pleasure staying there and we would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home in Florence B&B is a Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Florence, in the lively neighborhood called Santo Spirito. It offers cosy and comfortable rooms elegantly furnished in a typical florentine style; an ideal accommodation for leisure, business, or holiday. All of the rooms are equipped with all comforts you are going to need during your stay in Florence: en suite private bathroom with shower (some also have a bath tub), bidet, WC, satellite TV, hairdryer, minifridge, safety box, free WiFi Internet connection. Just imagine to wake up in the morning and enjoy a charming view on a quiet florentine alley, and soon after a delicious breakfast with fresh and homemade products, start discovering the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Home in Florence B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home In Florence Hotel Florence
- Home In Florence Bed And Breakfast