We stayed at the hotel for four nights and found the staff very helpful and always pleased to help and assist.
Great location, all sights and places within easy walking distance. Some really good restaurants close at hand.
Very quiet at night and a haven to rest tired feet from a days walking !!!!
Have no complaints and would highly recommend to any first timers to Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning 18th century Palazzo, once owned by the Marquis Baldinucci treasurer to the Pope, is home to this exclusive hotel in the heart of Florence. Relax amidst original frescoes, refined design and city panoramas overlooking the Duomo and the Santa Croce Basilica, frescoed by Giotto. The unique atmosphere of the Music Hall perfectly balances the luxury of bygone times with contemporary comforts: the ideal destination for those seeking the intimacy of a private residence and luxury services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Relais Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Santa Croce Florence
- Relais Santa Croce Hotel Florence